How To Apply Ripclear To Your Moto Bike Goggle Lens
Things You’ll Need
- Patience and at least 10 minutes
- The gear you want to protect
- The Ripclear package spread out
- A clean workspace
- Don’t touch the sticky part of the lens protector.
- Dust is everywhere; if you take too long, dust could settle on your lens.
- Do not get frustrated. Think calming thoughts. Zen out!
1. Check alignment then CLEAN & DRY your Lens
Line up your lens protector to check the alignment on the lens. Next, thoroughly CLEAN and DRY your lens with the provided wet wipe and microfiber cloth. Then using the blue dust removal sheet, pick up any remaining dust particles to leave a fresh and clear lens.
2. Peel tab 1 and tab 2
Remove the front layer (Tab 1) then remove the back layer (Tab 2) to reveal the removable adhesive side that is applied to your lens.
Note: Make sure to peel the tabs in order. Tab 1 then Tab 2.
3. APPLY the protector
- Starting in the center, apply the protector on your dust and dirt free lens with your thumbs (1).
- Then from the center push outwards and to the left until you reach the left edge (2).
- Repeat this to the right edge (3).
- Next, on the left side of the lens and starting in the center, push up and down to continue applying the protector (4).
- Repeat on the right side (5).
- Then, with the remaining parts that aren’t applied to the lens, push from the center outwards until the protector is applied completely (6) (7).
- Finally, clean the lens with the microfiber cloth and ride!
Note: If there are bubbles you can’t push out, use the dust removal sticker.
When your lens protector layer is scratched, damaged, or worn out simply peel and replace!