How To Apply Ripclear To Your Flat Lens Goggles
Things You’ll Need
- Patience and at least 10 minutes
- The gear you want to protect
- The Ripclear package spread out
- A clean workspace
- Don’t touch the sticky part of the lens protector.
- Dust is everywhere; if you take too long, dust could settle on your lens.
- Do not get frustrated. Think calming thoughts. Zen out!
1. Check alignment then CLEAN & DRY your Lens
Line up your lens protector to check the alignment on the lens. Next, thoroughly CLEAN and DRY your lens with the provided wet wipe and microfiber cloth. Then using the blue dust removal sheet, pick up any remaining dust particles to leave a fresh and clear lens.
2. Peel tab 1
Remove the front layer (Tab 1) to reveal the removable adhesive side that is applied to your lens.
3. APPLY your rip
Starting in the center, apply the protector on your dust and dirt free lens with the supplied microfiber cloth. Starting in the center of your lens, push outwards until your lens protector is applied completely and is bubble free.
Note: If there are bubbles you can’t push out, use the dust removal sticker to remove dust on the lens or lens protector.
4. peel tab 2 and Ride
Finally remove the outer application layer (Tab 2). Peeling Tab 2 will reveal the lens protector layer which will keep your lens protected.
Note: Be careful to not lift up the lens protecting layer on your lens when
you peel Tab 2.