How To Apply Ripclear To Your Spherical Lens Goggles
Things You’ll Need
- Patience and at least 10 minutes
- The gear you want to protect
- The Ripclear package spread out
- A clean workspace
- Don’t touch the sticky part of the lens protector.
- Dust is everywhere; if you take too long, dust could settle on your lens
- Do not get frustrated. Think calming thoughts. Zen out!
2. Check the alignment of your lens protector
When checking your lens protector alignment, arrange the protector so [TAB 2] is
facing out and the protector fits on the lens correctly.
Note: When checking alignment, center the protector on the lens.
3. Clean and dry your lens then use the dust removal sheet
Do not assume your lens is clean. Thoroughly CLEAN and DRY your lens with the
wet wipe and microfiber cloth. Then use the blue dust removal sheet on the lens
to remove dust particles. Leave the sheet on your lens to keep your lens dust-free while you get ready to apply your protector
4. Remove the dust removal sheet
Note: Be ready to apply your protector right after you remove the sheet.
5. Apply the protector - PEEL (TAB 1) then [tab 2] & apply
Peel the front tab [TAB 1], then peel the back tab [TAB 2] to reveal the
adhesive you will apply to your lens.
1. Apply the protector to the center of the goggle with your thumb.
2. From the center, push outward to the left until you reach the left center edge.
3. From the center, push outward to the right until you reach the right center edge.
4. From the left center of the lens, push up and down to keep applying.
5. From the right center of the lens, push up and down to keep applying.
6. Next, always pushing outwards, push from the left center of the lens outwards until the left side of the protector is fully applied.
7. Finally, on the right side of the lens, push outwards until the right side of the pro tector fu lly applied.
Note: Apply the protector in a room without moving or blowing air. If there are bubbles you can’t push
out, it may be dust on your lens. Watch the application video on how to use the dust removal sticker.