How To Apply Ripclear To Your Sunglasses Lens
Things You’ll Need
- Patience and at least 10 minutes
- The gear you want to protect
- The Ripclear package spread out
- A clean workspace
- Don’t touch the sticky part of the lens protector.
- Dust is everywhere; if you take too long, dust could settle on your lens.
- Do not get frustrated. Think calming thoughts. Zen out!
1. CLEAN AND DRY YOUR LENS
Do not assume your lens is clean. Thoroughly CLEAN and DRY your lens with the wet wipe and microfiber cloth. Then use ONE blue dust removal sheet on the left lens and ONE blue dust removal sheet on the right lens to remove dust particles. Leave the two sheets on each lens to keep your lenses dust-free as you apply.
2. CHECK THE ALIGNMENT OF BOTHENS PROTECTOHS
Note: When checking alignment Center the protector on the lens.
3. REMOVE ONE DUST REMOVAL SHEET
Note: Be ready to apply your protector right after you remove the Sheet.
4. PEEL THE BACK ( TAB 1 ) & APPLY
Remove the back layer ( Tab 1) to reveal the removable adhesive side. Then, starting in the center, apply the protector to your lens. Apply from the center of the lens and push outwards in all directions until your lens protector is applied completely. Then repeat steps 4 and 5 with the other lens.
Note: If there are bubbles you Can’t puShOut it maybe duStonyOur lens. Watch the application Video on how to use the dust removal Sticker.
5. PEEL THE TOP APPLICATION LAYERS ( TAB 2 ).
Finally, remove the outer application layers ( Tab 2 ). Peeling Tab 2 will reveal the lens protector layer which will keep your lens protected.
Note: When your main layer scratched, damaged, or wom peel and replace!