RIPCLEAR PROTECTOR CARE
- Watch our “How to Apply” videos here for demonstrations on the best way to clean your lens before and after application.
- Always clean your lens before apply Ripclear lens protectors.
- Save your microfiber cloth, they are reusable and helpful while out at play.
- If you decide not use a Ripclear lens protector, check out our cleaning kits to make sure your lens is clean and ready to go.
- Ripclear protectors come in a convenient resealable package that will keep your unused Rips protected until you are ready to utilize them.
- Avoid keeping your packs in very cold or very hot places (ex. Dashboard of your car, on top a radiator, in a snow bank, Jupiter’s moon Lo, etc)
- Extreme hot or cold temperatures can cause the plastic to warp and change texture
Generally, you’ll want to store your eyewear or device in a case so when you’re not using them they stay as fresh and clean as possible. With eyewear, throw them in a microfiber cloth bag and you’ll be set.
- While Ripclear protectors are rated to the highest standards for clarity, if they affect your vision do not use while in motion.
- Ripclear protectors are made to withstand impacts, your body is not. Avoid impacts at all cost.
- All Ripclear protectors meet the ANSI Z87.1 tests for clarity.