Once you you submit your order, we’re going to work as hard as we can on getting you order shipped!
Typically it will take 2 business days and will be processed for shipment on the same day. Meaning your order will be pulled, packed, and delivered to the best carrier that can guarantee the fastest delivery.
After we get a tracking number, you’ll receive a tracking number and some additional information about your order so you know exactly when you can use your new order. For a list of countries with tracking with tracking see below.
Ripclear Product Shipping
- USPS First Class (estimated 2-6 business days) – FREE
- USPS Priority (estimated 2-4 business days) – Starts at $5.99 (varies by quantity)
- Express 2Day (estimated 2 business days) – Starts at $9.99 (varies by quantity)
Orders shipping to New York are subject to sales tax.
Standard Shipping Deliveries may take longer–up to 21 days for APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
Shipments to P.O. boxes can only be sent via USPS (US Postal Service).
- Standard International (estimated 6-20 business days) – $7.99
- Express International (estimated 2-4 business days) – Starts at $15.00 (varies by destination & quantity)
WILL YOU SHIP TO MY COUNTRY?
We ship worldwide except to the following countries:
Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Sudan, Syria, Liberia, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Ukraine
Shipments to Post Office boxes can only be sent via international standard shipping and are not eligible for FedEx delivery. Exception: Most Canadian PO boxes are eligible for FedEx delivery — excluding Regina and Saskatoon.
TAXES, DUTIES, & CUSTOMS FEES
The recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes and Customs fees. These may be collected upon delivery and are not included in the item price or shipping charges. We are not able to mark orders as “gifts.” Please contact your local Customs office for an estimate of these fees.
TRACKING FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS SENT VIA STANDARD SHIPPING
If your order is shipped to one of the following countries, you’ll receive tracking updates all the way to final delivery. If your country is not listed below, tracking will be available from departure through entry to the destination country. You may be able to continue tracking your package through your local postal office’s tracking service.
Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Myanmar/Burma, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden
Holiday Shipping Calendar
We process and ship orders Monday through Sunday, excluding the following days:
- Friday, January 1 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 18 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, May 30 Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 5 Labor Day
- Monday, October 10 Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11 Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 24 Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 26 Christmas Holiday