The Ripclear Advantage
US MILITARY GRADE LENS PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY
WORRY FREE ADVENTURES
Engineered to preform in all weather and sport conditions, Ripclear has you protected. We’ve designed, engineered, and tested our products with the strictest testing standards. Standards, the US military demands from their technologies.
- Ripclear Lens Protectors *Patented The lens protection standard for both flat and spherical lenses. Works in all environments including wet and extreme hot/cold
- Universal or Custom Shapes Fits Any Lens Apply your Rip to any lens with custom cut shapes for maximum protection. Ripclear is product-agnostic
- Easy-to-Apply Thin Film with Simple Adhesive System Apply the Ripclear film in seconds so you can always be ready to charge any task or environment. We use a simple, non-permanent, low-tack adhesive.
- “Invisible” Design – ANSI Z87.1 Rated Keeps your sight line scratch- and defect-free with certified military grade optical clarity and anti-fog protection
- Fresh Cleaning Kits Clean and clear your lens with the proper tools! Our microfiber wet wipes and high-quality microfiber cloth come in every package
Don’t Wait For The First Scratch
SCRATCHED LENS WITH RIPCLEAR LAYER
AFTER RIPCLEAR LAYER REMOVED
Ripclear is a patented self-adhesive clear film that protects optical lenses and electronic device surfaces from breakage, scratching, damage and dirt. The only product of its kind, Ripclear is the standard for lens protection. Product attributes include:
- Environment: Ripclear works in all environments including wet and extreme hot/cold conditions. Ripclear resists sand, wind, dirt, snow, etc., and will not fog on a lens.
- Versatility: Ripclear can be custom-cut for maximum protection on both flat and spherical lenses and surfaces. Ripclear is product-agnostic and will work with any lens.
- Easy-to-Apply: The Ripclear film can be applied in seconds to a cleaned, dry lens. The film uses a simple, non-permanent, low-tack adhesive for easy removal and replacement.
- Invisible Design: Ripclear has received the ANSI Z87.1-2010 rating for military-grade clarity for both flat and spherical lenses from the Colt Labs and Smith Optics lab. This certification ensures that the wearer sees as well with Ripclear as without it.
Optical lenses demand clarity of vision, unscratched and crack-free surfaces, and the ability to perform in all temperatures and climates. While proper cleaning and maintenance can help up to a point, wear and tear, dust and dirt, breakage and environmental conditions can ruin lenses, requiring them to be replaced, which can cost $50-$125 for standard lenses and up to $300 to $500 for prescription lenses. Ripclear protects lenses imperceptibly, extending lens life and avoiding unnecessary replacement costs and the risk of injury.
R&D / INNOVATION
Ripclear will continue to develop our innovative films and pass the optics rating tests we’ve been asked to meet by the US military, optics companies, and our customers. (ANSI Z87.1 optics)
Currently, we utilize external state-of-the-art testing facilities to meet qualifications like the ANSI Z87.1 rating and more. We have also been leveraging our work with optics companies by collaborating on testing, R&D, and innovation.