- Patience and at least 10 minutes
- The gear you want to protect
- The Ripclear package spread out
- A clean workspace
Application Guide - GPS
HOW TO APPLY RIPCLEAR TO YOUR GPS DEVICE SCREEN
Read this, it’s helpful… I know, you think you know how to apply Ripclear to your spherical lens goggles already,
but trust us. . . it’s helpful!
Things You’ll Need
- Don’t touch the sticky part of the lens protector.
- Dust is everywhere; if you take too long, dust could settle on your lens.
- Do not get frustrated. Think calming thoughts. Zen out!
FOR PROPER INSTALLATION AND CARE, READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE APPLYING.
VISIT APPLICATION FOR APPLICATION VIDEOS AND TIPS
1. CLEAN YOUR SCREEN THOUROUGHLY NO DUST!
Line up your lens protector to check the alignment on the lens. Next, thoroughly CLEAN and DRY your lens with the provided wet wipe and microfiber cloth. Then using the blue dust removal sheet, pick up any remaining dust particles to leave a fresh and clear lens.
2. PEEL (TAB 1) THE ADHESIVE SIDE OF THE FILM
Remove the back layer (Tab 1) to reveal the removable adhesive side that is applied to your Screen.
Note: Line up your RipClear Protector to test alignment. On the Screen before you peel tab 1.
3. PLACE THE FILM DIRECTLY OVER THE SCREEN
4. APPLY THE PROTECTOR FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP
Use the home button side as the starting point.
5. START APPLYING THE FILM FROM THE BOTTOM
As you peel off the adhesive side, start applying the film from the bottom to the top with the plastic squeegee card.
6. ONCE APPLIED PEEL (TAB 2) THE APPLICATION LAYER
Remove the front layer (Tab 2) to reveal the Screen protector applied to your screen.
IF APPLICATION IS NOL CORRECT WATCH VIDEO
If there are air bubbles after application, watch the video on our website and use the dust removal stickers to pick up dust
Still Need Help?
Our in-house team of Ripclear product experts are here to help — ready to provide personal responses to all your questions.