Please visit our FAQ for immediate answers to some of the most common questions or contact us and we’d be happy to help.
To ensure that your lens maintain their crystal clear quality, Ripclear Lens protector packs also include a microfiber cloth, wet wipes, a static cling sheet, and dust removers. Before and after application we recommend utilizing all included items.
- Watch our “How to Apply” videos here for demonstrations on the best way to clean your lens before and after application.
- Always clean your lens before apply Ripclear lens protectors.
- Save your microfiber cloth, they are reusable and helpful while out at play.
- If you decide not to use a Ripclear lens protector, check out our cleaning kits to make sure your lens is clean and ready to go.
- Ripclear protectors come in a convenient resealable package that will keep your unused Rips protected until you are ready to utilize them.
- Avoid keeping your packs in very cold or very hot places (ex. Dashboard of your car, on top a radiator, in a snow bank, Jupiter’s moon Lo, etc)
- Extreme hot or cold temperatures can cause the plastic to warp and change texture
- While Ripclear protectors are rated to the highest standards for clarity, if they affect your vision do not use while in motion.
- Ripclear protectors are made to withstand impacts, your body is not. Avoid impacts at all cost.
- All Ripclear protectors meet the ANSI Z87.1 tests for clarity.